Category: Metal cabinets grade S1, S2 and 0:
Metal cabinets grade S1, S2 and grade 0
- The body of cabinet is made from one layer of steel sheet;
- Metal cabinets for the storage of documents and other items.
- Armored cabinets are used in offices, law offices, government offices and shops.
- Body and door made of steel with a thickness of 3 mm.
- Height-adjustable shelves are made of steel sheet with thickness of 0,8 mm, with a maximum load of 50 kg.
- Bolt mechanism locking a door on three edges with movable locking bolts with a diameter of 20 mm and a maximum spacing of 450 mm (spacing depends on the size of the cabinet). On the hinge side is constant bolt over the entire height of the door.
- The bolt mechanism is locked by key lock class A in accordance with EN 1300 with two keys, lock protected against drilling or other attempt to break.
- Additional locks could be: combination lock class A, key 90 mm (2 keys) (symbol -S) or electronic lock class B (symbol -E).
- Internal hinges, door opening angle is 90o degrees, 24 months warranty.
- Painted with a durable powder coating in standard color RAL 7035 light gray.
H 1500 - 3 shelves
H 1850 - 4 shelves
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.