SAFES grade II
- Strongboxes production of Konsmetal meet the requirements of Class II burglary resistance according to PN-EN 1143-1 + A1: 2009 confirmation of this is the certificate the Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw.
- Designed to store values (their amount is defined individually in each country) and documents, perfect as a safe for weapons and ammunition.
Description of product:
- Strongboxes grade II have a multilayer construction made of structural steel of higher quality.
- A complex bolting system locks the door opening when you try to break-in.
- We only use a certified locks: key lock (symbol K), mechanical combination lock (S), electronic lock (E).
- Possibility of installation of the two chosen locks.
- Shelves with adjustable height suspension over the entire height of 50 mm.
- Sliding shelves on roller guides.
- Standard color (default): gray RAL 7035 without surcharge. In addition there are two other colors: light gray RAL 9002 and black RAL 9005.
- In the bottom of the strongbox is a hole for fixed to the ground.
- Normally the doors are right.
- Guarantee operational reliability of Konsmetal products for 24 months.