Category: Safes grade VI:
Strongboxes grade VI - heavy
- Konsmetal strongboxes provide excellent protection for cash, checks, bills of exchange, securities, documents, weapons, and jewelry. Certified as cabinets for storage of weapons and ammunition.
- Meet the requirements of grade VI burglary resistance according to EN 1143-1 certified by the Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw. Safes grade VI are characterized by very high resistance to breaking and you can to store and insure the value (their amount is defined individually in each country).
- Strongboxes have a unconventional locking system equipped with a blockade acting during attempted burglary.
- Powder painted in standard color gray RAL 7035 (the default color). Standard colors are also available: light gray RAL 9002 and black RAL 9005.
- Certified two locks class C: key lock (K) and mechanical combination lock (S).
- Can be mounted to the ground (safes with a mass below 1000 kg should be fixed).
- The left door at no extra charge - on an individual order.
- Konsmetal ensures reliable operation for a minimum period of 24 months.
KP 67 - 1 shelf
KP 100 - 2 shelves
KP 120, KPP 120 - 3 shelves
KP 150, KPP 150, KPP 180 - 4 shelves
All models have a derivation of the alarm system.
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.
Note: Currently, the certificate's validity period has expired, we do not accept orders for these cash registers until it is renewed.