Category: Safes grade VI:
Strongboxes grade VI
- Konsmetal strongboxes provide excellent protection for cash, checks, bills of exchange, securities, documents, weapons, and jewelry. Certified as cabinets for storage of weapons and ammunition.
- Meet the requirements of grade VI burglary resistance according to EN 1143-1. Safes grade VI are characterized by very high resistance to breaking and you can to store and insure the value (their amount is defined individually in each country).
- Strongboxes have a unconventional locking system equipped with a blockade acting during attempted burglary.
- Powder painted in standard color gray RAL 7035 (the default color), other colors for an extra charge.
- Certified two locks class C: key lock (K) and mechanical combination lock (S).
- The left door at no extra charge - on an individual order.
KP 67 - 1 shelf
KP 100 - 2 shelves
KP 120, - 3 shelves
KP 150, KPP 150, KPP 180 - 4 shelves
All models have a derivation of the alarm system.
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.