Category: Safes grade V:
Strongboxes grade V
- Konsmetal armored cabinets (strongboxes) meet the requirements of class V burglary resistance according to PN-EN 1143-1:2000 - certificate Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw.
- Designed to store the value (their amount is defined individually in each country), documents and weapons and ammunition.
Description of product:
- Multi-layer steel structure filled with a special composite with high resistance to breaking and high temperatures.
- Armored cabinets have expanded locking system equipped with a blockade acting during the attempted burglary, locking door on the four edges protects them from pulling out even after cutting off the hinges.
- Security doors fitted with any two locks: key lock (symbol K), mechanical combination lock (S) or electronic lock (E).
- Shelves with adjustable suspension height every 50mm.
- Standard color (default): gray RAL 7035. The colors at no extra cost black RAL 9005, for an additional charge each other color from RAL palette.
- In the bottom of the strongbox is a hole for anchoring to the ground.
- The standard armored cabinets have the right door, left without surcharge.
- Konsmetal manufacturer warranty for a period of 24 months.
Closing realized by any two locks from the following list:
K - key lock class B, keys 150mm
S - combination lock class B
E - electronic lock class B
KP 67 - 1 shelf
KP 100 - 2 shelves
KP 120 - 3 shelves
KP 150 - 4 shelves
All models have a derivation of the alarm system.
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.