Category: Bank protection door grade II :
Security doors class II according to EN 1143
Security doors are produced in different sizes conferring on consumers’ needs. The door wing construction is steel frame, enchanced with steel closed profiles filled with concrete. This make door resistant to cutting with the burner. Spaces between these profiles are filled with additional elements of steel and mineral wool. This construction is covered with two steel sheets 2 mm thick. Door leaf is equipped with gasket rebate in all four edges and it hung on four ball-bearing hinges. There are three anti-burglary bolts from hinge-side. Door jamb is made from metallurgical c-profile or angular 6mm of thickness, threshold is 20mm high. These security doors are close with under handle strut lock class 7 and additional upper key lock class A.
These anti-burglary door are used as an internal door with opening direction into or out the protected room.
Door can be glassed with high security bulletproof glass and produced as a two-leaf version with glass or steel extensions upper or lateral.
- powder coated in every colour from RAL palette
- wood-like PCV veneering (as an option)
- lacquer MDF panel with a thickness of 6 mm or 10 mm (as an option)
- plywood panel with natural veneering (as an option) 6 or 10mm thick.
Technical parameters of standard door class II:
Types DC3.1/DS3 is one leaf door, and DC3.1/2/DS3 – two leaf door.
- doors and frames are made entirely of galvanized steel.
- thickness of door leaf is 60mm,
- wing weight without any additional coating – 105 kg/m2
- burglar resistance – class II according to EN ISO 717-1:1999
- sound insulation - RW = 40 dB according to EN ISO 717-1: 1999
- corrosion resistance - category C3 according to EN ISO 12944-2: 2001
- resistance to wind load - class 5C according to EN 12210: 2011
- waterproof - class 3A according to EN 12208: 2001
- thermal transmittance - 2.1 UW (W / m2 x K) according to EN ISO 10077-1: 2007
- air permeability - class 4 according to EN 12207: 2001
- mechanical strength - class 4 according to EN 1192: 2001.
To produce doors in accordance with customer requirements, please indicate clearance dimensions, door wing opening direction (inside or outside protected place, left or right).
Our prices are without VAT and transportation costs. We add 23% of VAT tax to an individual customers.
Order realization time is 30-45 days + shipping.
Offer on individual request.