Category: Security doors grade 4:
Security doors are certificated in grade 4 as an enhanced burglary doors according to European Standard EN 1627:2006(U).
- All type of doors are produced on individual order.
- Security doors are powder coated in any color according to RAL palette as a standard finishing. There are available other types of finishing like veneered with PVC, MDF panel 6-10mm thickness or plywood panel with oak veneering.
- Closing with an under handle lock suitable for appropriate class.
- There are different types of frames: C-profile, angular-profile or wrapping wall frames.
- Threshold of high 20 mm.
- Equipped with 4 anti-burglary fixed bolts from the hinge side.
- These kind of doors can be used as an anti-burglary apartments door and external door opened inside or outside.
- All doors are supplied together with the frame.
Security door DL 1.4, grade 4
Door DL 1.4 are single leaf door models, DL 1.4/2 are double leaf models. Doors are equipped with an under handle strut lock in 7 class, locking in three directions – up, down and horizontally. Doors are hung on three ball bearing hinges. The doors are also available glazed with anti-burglary glass or with additional extensions of glass or steel.
Leaf door weight is 35 kg./m2 without any additional elements.
Security door DC 3.1 grade 4
Door DC 3.1 are single leaf door models, DC 3.1/2 are double leaf models.
Heavy door, mostly used as an external door. The construction of these doors provides an excellent protection against burglary. The thickness of the door leaf is 60mm. External door are covered two steel sheets with 1,5 mm thickness. In the middle there is a lattice-shape steel structure. Spaces are filled with mineral wool. Closure with expanding multi-point lock class 7 situated under the handle, with three directions with movable locking bolts and one fixed.
Doors can be glazed with a safety glass with different strength and shapes and with glass or steel extensions upper or lateral.Leaf door weight is 40 kg./m2 without any additional elements.During the order process, in the "comment to order" please specify:
- Clearance dimensions of the door frame. You can specify the clearance through the walls, in that case we are able to count the frame clearance dimension and send for the client’s acceptance.
- Door side (left or right) and opening direction (inside or outside the protected room).
- If both parts of the doors are finished in different materials, this should be clearly described.
Presented prices are without VAT tax and transport costs. For individual customer we add 23% of VAT tax.
Description of door no 1
Security light double door, DL 1.4/2: width 1400 (900+400)/height 2000 (Clearance dimensions of the door frame), grade RC4, on the both sides is veneer 6 mm thickness, glazed with P4 glass 10 mm thickness, additional lock class 6, widescreen viewfinder.
Description of door no 2
Security heavy double door, DC 3.1/2: width 1200 (900+300)/height 2000, grade RC4, on the both sides is veneer 6 mm thickness, glazed with P4 glass 10 mm thickness, additional lock class 6.