Category: Chancellery doors NATO:
Security chancellery doors class RC4
Presented chancellery doors are produced according to EN 1627:2011 standard as a class RC4 door. These doors meet the requirements of NATO regarding to confidential and cryptographic offices.
Chancellery door parameters:
- Door protection types DC3.1 are one-leaf door and type DC 3.1/2 is double leaf.
- external coat is steel sheet of 2mm thick
- internal coat is steel sheet of 2mm thick
- filling – mineral wool.
- 3 anti-burglary bolts
- cold bending c-profile or angular door frame
- rebate gasket on the three edges, brush in the bottom edge
- under handle lock class 7 with an insert.
- combination lock S&G 8560, protected against radiological attack
- available combinations of handles: handle - handle or handle - knob.
- door closer
- powder coated in colors from RAL palette
- door leaf weight 40 kg/m2
During the ordering process, please specify clearance dimensions, leaf door opening direction left or right and inside or outside the protected room.
Prices, we present on our webpage, are without VAT and transport costs. For individuals customers we add 23% of VAT tax.
Time of completion of our steel doors is 28-35 days + shipping time.