Strongboxes, grade IV
- Safes meet the requirements of grade IV burglary resistance according to EN 1143 certified by the Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw.
Description of the product:
- Designed for storage of documents, weapons and ammunition.
- The steel structure filled with a special composite with high resistance to breaking and high temperatures.
Closing realized with two locks in any configuration:K - key lock class B, keys 150mm S - combination lock class B
- A complex bolting system locks the door opening with attempted burglary.
- Equipped with certified locks: key lock (symbol K), mechanical combination lock (S) and electronic lock (E).
- Shelves with a carrying capacity 50 kg with adjustable height suspension.
- Default color gray RAL 7035 and black RAL 9005. This colors without extra charge.
- Adapted to be fixed to the ground, products with a weight up to 1000 kg should be mounted.
- Standard door right, left to order without extra charge.
- Guarantee for a period of 24 months from purchase.
EM - electronic lock class B (EM20-20)E - electronic lock class B (COMBOGARD)
Standard equipment:KP 62 - 1 shelf KP 85, KP 100 - 2 shelves KP 120 - 3 shelves KP 150, KP 180 - 4 shelves All models have a derivation of the alarm system.
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
Completion time is up to 4-5 weeks.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.