Strongboxes, grade IV
- Safes meet the requirements of grade IV burglary resistance according to EN 1143 certified by the Institute of Precision Mechanics in Warsaw.
- Designed for storage of documents, weapons and ammunition.
Description of the product:
- The steel structure filled with a special composite with high resistance to breaking and high temperatures.
Closing realized with two locks in any configuration:
- A complex bolting system locks the door opening with attempted burglary.
- Equipped with certified locks: key lock (symbol K), mechanical combination lock (S) and 2 models of electronic combination locks E and ET.
- Shelves with a carrying capacity 50 kg with adjustable height suspension.
- Standard color light gray No. 7035 from the RAL palette, other colors at an extra charge.
- Standard door right, left to order without extra charge.
- Guarantee for a period of 24 months from purchase.
K - key lock class B, keys 150mm
S - combination lock class B
E - electronic lock class B (EM20-20) by M-Locks