Category: Furniture safes grade S1:
KONSMETAL Furniture safes S1 class made in compliance with PN-EN 14450: 2005(U) Standard
- Furniture safes for storage of bills of exchange, cheques, cash, jewellery and arms. To be fitted in all types of furniture.
- ML furniture safe complies with the requirements of S1 class resistance to burglary according to EU standards, sanctioned by certificates of the Polish Institute of Precise Mechanics.
- Modern-design doors of up to 45 mm thickness.
- Equipped with high-quality certified locks: key lock ("K" symbol) or coded electronic lock (EM symbol).
- Standard accessories comprising shelves with smooth shelf suspension regulation depending of users’ needs.
- Optional fastening to the base.
- Optionally equipped with: safe deposit boxes (ML67, ML100 models), deposit openings, handgun stands, additional shelves.
Safes may be fitted to the base.
K - key lock class A, key 65 mm
S - mechanical combination lock class A
E - electronic combination lock class B (Combogard 39E)
EM - electronic lock class B (typ EM20-20)
ML 45, ML 67 - 1 shelf
ML 100 - 2 shelves
The prices are without VAT and without shipping costs.
For individual customers to the net we add VAT at 23% and shipping costs depend on the country of destination.
The precise calculation is sent in a pro forma invoice which we send after receiving the order.